Carnival fun & front door give away!

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Carnival fun & front door give away!

The early morning Sunday rain had threatened to dampen spirits of the Frimley Green carnival fun with forecasters predicting a 98% chance of rain all day. The people of the village had pinned their hope on the remaining 2% and prayers were answered when the rain cleared mid morning and the sunshine shone through in the afternoon. It was lovely to see such a large turn out for the local event with terrific efforts put into all of the floats in the procession and the Green packed with lots of fun stalls on the day.  As the official carnival sponsors we donated an ipad mini with itunes vouchers for the grand raffle.  Our front door give away also proved to be a huge success with over 90 people visiting the shop to chance their luck at bagging a composite door worth in excess of £1100.00.

Sadly there could only be 1 winner and thanks to Mr Thornhill’s young daughter picking the winning key, they now have a brand new Solidor composite door en route to them.

Thank you to everyone for turning it up making it a memorable day for all involved.

Get in touch

Finance Now Available

Talk to us
01252 835559

Request a
Free Estimate